Rio Karma access library [runtime files]
libkarma is a C language library that provides (read/write) access
to the Rio Karma music player using either the usb (with OMFS) or
network (PEARL) interface.
This package contains the runtime library needed by programs using
the facilities provided by libkarma.
libkarma (0.1.2-2.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload
* Rebuild for CLR 4.0 transition (Closes: #656379)
* Drop deprecated cli.make include
-- Chow Loong Jin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 Jan 2012 04:59:04 +0800
libkarma (0.1.2-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix installing of karma-sharp dll when gmcs is not present (Closes: #634203)
-- Chow Lo
* *bsd build fix
* Use gmcs rather than mcs
* add debugging info when writing the smalldb fails
* Update manpages
* Install documentation files.
* Add dllmap for karma-sharp.dll to find libkarma.
* use DESTDIR/PREFIX instead of DEST in the Makefile
* Fixed rio_rw.c create_temp_file/update_props_from_tags (LAN) bugs
* Adapted karmaLan.c, karmaUsb.c and riocp.c to karma_delet
This package was debianized by Joe Nahmias <email@example.com> on
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 07:17:35 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.freakysoft.de/html/libkarma/.
Upstream Author: Frank Zschockelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) Christophe Devine 2001-2003
* Copyright (c) Cedric Tefft <email@example.com> 2000-2001
* Copyright (c) Enrique Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2004-2
Browse inside libkarma0_0.1.2-2.3_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com