Library to read and write Matlab MAT files
matio is an ISO C library (with a limited Fortran 90 interface) for
reading and writing Matlab MAT files.
LIBMATIO Matlab MAT file I/O library
libmatio is an open-source library for reading/writing Matlab MAT files. This
library is designed for use by programs/libraries that do not have access or
do not want to rely on Matlab's libmat shared library.
You can contact me (Christopher Hulbert) through email at email@example.com
Thank you to Jacco van Beek for helping
Changes in 1.3.4 (30 March 2010)
* Fix a read error. Closes bug #2899113
* Fix a bug on sparse complex matrices.
Note that these bug fixes and release have been handled by Vincent Couvert
and Sylvestre Ledru (both from Scilab) with the agreement of Christopher
Changes in 1.3.3 (02 June 2008)
Changes in 1.3.2 (28 October 2006)
* Added support for writing compressed character classe
libmatio (1.3.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild to reconstruct the PDF files (Closes: #685694)
* Add a patch to fix openmeeg rebuild issue
Thanks to Salvatore Bonaccorso & Sébastien Villemot for digging into.
-- Sylvestre Ledru <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:49:55 +0200
libmatio (1.3.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Standards-Version updated to version 3.9.2
* Use dox
2010-03-30 16:41 Sylvestre Ledru
* aclocal.m4, configure, doxygen/Makefile.in, Makefile.in, src/
This package was debianized by Sylvestre Ledru <email@example.com> on
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:47:
Browse inside libmatio0_1.3.4-4_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com