automated option processing library based on autogen
This package contains the shared libraries needed by binaries that use
autoopts for option processing. The package containing the header files
and static libraries is libopts25-dev. The package containing the
development tools is autogen.
autogen (1:5.12-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release
- Don't set rpath for default search paths. (Closes: #630176)
- Fixes build issue on Hurd.
- Drop patch 02_home.diff, applied upstream
* Don't run the build target twice. Patch from Matthias Klose
<email@example.com> (Closes: #629690)
-- Kurt Roeckx <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 Jul 2011
2011-06-25 Bruce Korb <email@example.com>
* agen5/expFormat.c: remove some unused globals, make global some
const variables needed in multiple functions, localize some globals
used only in one function.
* agen5/fmemopen.c (_IOWR): static code analysis cleanup
* autoopts/text_mmap.c: properly use MAP_ANONYMOUS. simplify code.
* agen5/opts.def (skip-suffix): make conflict with select-suffix
Author: Bruce Korb
Copyright: (C) 1992-2008 by Bruce Korb
AutoGen is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option)
any later version.
AutoGen is distributed in the ho
Browse inside libopts25_5.12-0.1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com