LibRCD is used by RusXMMS project for encoding auto-detection.
It is optimized to handle very short titles, like ID3 tags,
file names and etc, and provides very high accuracy even
for short 3-4 letter words.
Current version supports Russian and Ukrainian languages
and able to distinguish UTF-8, KOI8-R, CP1251, CP866, ISO8859-1.
If compared with Enca, LibRCC provides better detection accuracy
on short titles and is able to detect ISO8859-1 (non-cyrillic)
encoding what allows one to properly display correct ID3 v.1 titles.
librcd (0.1.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Package has been orphaned, set maintainer to Debian QA.
* Stop shipping la file.
* Remove duplicate section field in debian/control.
* Fix spelling error in debian/control.
* Use proper © character in debian/copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
-- Regis Boudin <email@example.com> Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:10:24 +0100