Supports OpenGL in SDL applications
This is an OpenGL extension library written to make use of SDL's mechanism
for enabling OpenGL's extensions.
This package contains the runtime files needed to use applications depending
sage (0.2.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Replaced libglu1-xorg-dev by libglu1-mesa-dev in Build-Depends.
* Build-Depends on chrpath and remove rpath in libsage.so.2.0.0.
* Fixed sage_init.3 manpage.
* Clarified debian/copyright.
* Use SF director in watch file.
* Build-Depends on debhelper (>= 7).
* Replaced dh_clean -k by dh_prep.
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.3.
2006-12-13 Simon Goodall <email@example.com>
* 0.2.0 Release.
2006-08-29 Simon Goodall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* build_sage.pl, sage/sage.c: Create a function, badfunc which spits out
an error message and call abort if it is called. Make this the default
function pointer before sage_init is called and when a requested
function does not exist rather than NULL.
This package was debianized by Michael Koch <email@example.com> on
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 05:58:01 +0000.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.worldforge.org/pub/worldforge/libs/sage/.
Upstream Author: Simon Goodall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: 2003-2009 Simon Goodall
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser Genera
Browse inside libsage2_0.2.0-4_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com