a dedicated server for collaborative editing
Sobby is a dedicated server which allows clients to edit plain text
documents and source files collaboratively over a network. Changes
to the documents are synchronised instantly to the other clients.
It serves the documents using the same protocol as Gobby.
sobby is a standalone obby server. It currently runs under Unix-like
sobby (0.4.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
Sobby now includes a configuration file and an init script. Sobby
is started by default as an unpriviledged user created on package
installation. You might need to adapt your own service startup
method and possibly deactivate the sobby startup in `/etc/default/sobby'.
Please see `/etc/sobby.conf' for configuration options.
-- Philipp Kern <pker
* Depend on net6 >= 1.3.12 to handle non-blocking sockets correctly.
We urge everybody using Sobby 0.4.6 to install net6 1.3.12 or higher.
* Fail on startup when the configuration file cannot be read.
* Allow to configure both autosaving facilities (file and directory).
* Initial files are added without directory names in their document title.
sobby - a dedica
sobby (0.4.7-2+squeeze1) squeeze; urgency=low
* The init script creates a new session file if it
2009-12-25 Philipp Kern <email@example.com>
* NEWS: bump version to 0.4.7 and docum
This package was debianized by Philipp Kern <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:12:51 +0100.
Browse inside sobby_0.4.7-2+squeeze1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com