read and write exFAT driver for FUSE
fuse-exfat is a read and write driver implementing
the extended file allocation table as a filesystem in userspace.
A mounthelper is provided unter the name mount.exfat-fuse.
mount.exfat-fuse - mount an exFAT file system
mount.exfat-fuse [ -d ] [ -o options ] [ -v ] device dir
mount.exfat-fuse is a free exFAT file system implementation
with write support. exFAT is a simple file system created by
Microsoft. It is intended to replac
fuse-exfat (0.9.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch from dh compat level 8 to 9.
* Enable all hardening flags via DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS.
* Export CFLAGS as CCFLAGS which is honored by the current
* Symlink mount.exfat-fuse to mount.exfat. This should ease the
integration with the automount functionality in thunar.
Thanks to Bob Valantin <firstname.lastname@example.org
* Out-of-the-box FreeBSD support (via ublio library).
* Fixed "missing EOD entry" error (could happen while reading directory that
consists of several clusters).
* Fixed interpretation of minutes field in files timestamps (minutes could be
* Fixed mtime seconds field initialization for newly created file (mtime could
be 1 sec less than creation time).
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Sven Hoexter <email@example.com> on Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:30:
Browse inside exfat-fuse_0.9.7-2_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com