Python bindings for the C++ computer vision library
Vision with Generic Algorithms (VIGRA) is a computer vision library
that puts its main emphasis on flexible algorithms, because
algorithms represent the principle know-how of this field. The
library was consequently built using generic programming as
introduced by Stepanov and Musser and exemplified in the C++ Standard
Template Library. By writing a few adapters (image iterators and
accessors) you can use VIGRA's algorithms on top of your data
structures, within your environment.
This package exports the functionality of the VIGRA library to Python.
libvigraimpex (1.7.0+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
VIGRA 1.7.0 introduces two backwards incompatible changes:
* Angle convention was modified from counter-clockwise to clockwise.
* symmetricEigensystem() sorts eigenvalues by decreasing value (was:
decreasing absolute values).
-- Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:12:04 +0200
libvigraimpex (1.7.1+dfsg1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #667258.
* Build-depend on libpng-dev. Closes: #662414.
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:06:00 +0200
libvigraimpex (1.7.1+dfsg1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* Patch libpng15: Fix FTBFS with libpng 1.5 (closes: #636003). Thanks to
* Ullrich Köthe originated and wrote the library.
* Mikhail Amchislavsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) contributed code to
read and write PNM files.
* Hans Meine (email@example.com) contributed interface code for
the FFTW Fourier transform library, the ImageArray class and the
Gabor filter code. He also collaborated in the implementation of
Browse inside python-vigra_1.7.1+dfsg1-3_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com