JACK Audio Mixer
jack_mixer is an audio mixer for JACK with a look similar to its hardware
counterparts. Many features are available, here is a short list:
- Mix any number of input channels (mono or stereo).
- Control balance and faders with MIDI commands.
- Handle session management with LASH.
- Create as many outputs as necessary.
- Quickly monitor inputs (PFL) and outputs.
jack_mixer -- Jack Audio Mixer
jack_mixer is a GTK+ JACK audio mixer app with look similar to its hardware
counterpart. It has lot of useful features, apart from being able to mix
multiple JACK audio streams.
It is licensed under GPL version 2 (or later), check COPYING for more info.
Please visit project homepage is at http://home.gna.org/jackmixer/ for more
jack_mixer - JACK Audio Mixer
jack_mixer [options] [jack_client_name]
This manual page documents briefly the jack_mixer command.
jack_mixer is an audio mixer for JACK with a look similar to
its hardware counterparts.
jack-mixer (9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to DH7-pure form, allow jack-mixer to build with all supported
* Build with scour for SVG optimizations.
- Bump debhelper build-dep as needed by overrides.
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:21:35 +0200
jack-mixer (9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Move to dh_python2:
* Changed to no longer appends PID to jack client name (#15006)
Browse inside jack-mixer_9-3_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com