LADSPA effects "rack" for JACK
JACK Rack is an effects "rack" for the JACK low latency audio API. The
rack can be filled with LADSPA effects plugins and can be controlled
using the ALSA sequencer. It's phat; it turns your computer into an
jack-rack - a LADSPA effects rack
jack-rack [options] files...
This manual page documents briefly the jack-rack command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
jack-rack (1.4.8~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported upstream version 1.4.8~rc1:
- Add support for JACK session.
- Fix bugs in MIDI controls.
- Add Czech, update Russian translations.
* Refresh patches.
* Replace DH's autotools_dev add-on with autoreconf.
* Relax build-dep on debhelper to 7.0.8~.
* Build-depend on autopoint.
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Sun
! I can't keep the change log up-to-date right now, so you'll have to
! stick with CVS logs.
! If I get support in the form of patches or money, I will probably
! pick it up again. Code is more important than change logs.
! -- Leslie
2005-06-06 Leslie Polzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/ui_callbacks.c: adjusted web site and authors
2005-06-05 Leslie Polzer <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Guenter Geiger <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:07:22 +0100
Browse inside jack-rack_1.4.8~rc1-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com