The Theora Video Compression Codec (example encoder, decoder)
Theora is a fully open, non-proprietary, patent-and-royalty-free,
general-purpose compressed video format.
This package contains a reference implementation of an encoder and a
libtheora (1.1.1+dfsg.1-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Support multi-arch: (closes: #646314)
- Build-depend against newer debhelper.
- Use debhelper compat level 9, fix invocation.
- Mark libtheora-bin as foreign.
- Mark libtheora0, libtheora-dev and libtheora-dbg as same.
- Adjust installation directories.
-- Bastian Blank <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri,
libtheora 1.1.1 (2009 October 1)
- Fix problems with MSVC inline assembly
- Add the missing encoder_disabled.c to the distribution
- build updates: autogen.sh should work better after switching systems
and the MSVC project now defaults to the dynamic runtime library
- Namespace some variables to avoid conflicts on wince.
libtheora 1.1.0 (2009 September 24)
- Fix various small issues wit
This package was debianized by Christopher L Cheney <email@example.com> on
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:00:00 -0500.
It was downloaded from http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora/
Upstream Authors: Xiph.Org Foundation
Copyright (c) 2002-2004, Xiph.org Foundation
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
Browse inside libtheora-bin_1.1.1+dfsg.1-3.1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com