Utility to track your highest uptimes
Uptimed allows you to track your highest uptimes via boot IDs.
It uses the system boot time to keep sessions apart from each
- Console program to display statistics
- Can send mail if a milestone or a new record is reached
5. Contacting the author
Uptimed is an uptime record daemon keeping track of the highest uptimes a
computer system ever had. It uses the system boot time to keep sessions
apart from each other. Uptimed comes with a console front-end to parse the
records, which can also easily be
1. My platform is listed as unsupported. What to do now?
2. Support status for various platforms
3. Getting the uptime on unsupported platforms
1. My platform is unsupported. What to do now?
First of all, do not panic. Chances are that uptimed will work on your
platform with little or no modifications.
There are basically three r
uprecords - provides uptime records
uprecords [ -?abBcfkKMsv ] [ -i <interval> ] [ -m <count> ]
This manual page documents the uprecords program.
uprecords is a program that provides record statistics from
the uptimed(8) program.
-? Show u
uptimed.conf - T
uptimed - daemon
uptimed (1:0.3.16-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* With maintainer's agree
- nothing new, just cleaning the mess with tags and version numbers
- Add reason to save_records (SIGTERM/SIGHUP==reboot, none==CRASH??)
Browse inside uptimed_0.3.16-3.1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com