beautiful and under-rated Saturn emulator - Gtk port
Yabause is a Sega Saturn emulator. It has the following features:
* booting games from CD-ROM and ISO files
* booting games with either an emulated or original BIOS
* screenshot support
* savegame backups
* cheat system
* fullscreen playing
* multiple debugging options
* joystick support
* region select
This package contains the Gtk version of Yabause.
yabause - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator
yabause [ -afh ] [ -ns ] [ -b <BIOS> ] [ -c <CDROM> ] [ -i
<ISO> ] [ --binary=<FILE>[:<ADDRESS>] ]
Yabause is a Sega Saturn emulator. Yabause needs either a
bios file, a game or a binary to run.
yabause (0.9.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ Update my email-address.
+ Remove DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.
+ Standards-Version: 3.8.1.
+ Add B-D on libopenal-dev.
+ Remove patch, it was taken from upstream CVS and is present in
the current release.
+ Do not sed the des
0.9.9 -> 0.9.10
- Added code to make SCSP emulation frame-accurate (optional,
enabled with --enable-scsp-frame-accurate configure switch).
- Added a new 68000 emulation core.
software video core:
- Added line scroll emulation.
- Improved user clipping.
- Added some basic vertical scroll emulation, enough to get
Sonic Jam working.
- Gtk port is now compilin
Browse inside yabause-gtk_0.9.10-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com