Apache web page content wrapper
mod_layout allows you to create a single look and feel throughout a
website without using server side includes to "automagically" wrap
pages in standard headers and footers.
It can be used to to add standard disclaimers to all of the pages on a server,
add banner ads, etc.
Welcome to mod_layout!
What this provides you with is a way to add
footers and headers to all (or a subset) of
the content that your site provides. With
it you can also define your own tagging language.
How tested is this version?
Very little. This is for Apache 2.0 only. At this point
it is not as feature complete as compared to the version
for Apache 1.3 and it is configured a bit different
libapache-mod-layout (5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #462860)
* New upstream release for apache2.2 only (Closes: #429126)
- new binary package name libapache2-mod-layout
- old binary libapache-mod-layout removed
- new debian/rules and associated files
* Updated to Standards-Version 3.7.3
- Added Homepage tag in debian/control
* Added debian/watch
Version 5.1 Sun Jan 6 22:25:27 PST 2008
* Removed HTTP header directives (they only worked with Apache 1.3)
* Cleaned up code to current code style
* Removed last of dead Merge code (everything merges now)
Version 5.0 Wed Feb 21 15:02:29 PST 2007
* Port to Apache 2.2. Change FOREACH loop and fixed command
Version 4.1 Wed Feb 21 14:32:59 PST 2007
* Updated to remove t
This package was debianized by Preston Smith <email@example.com> on
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:48:22 -0500
Browse inside libapache2-mod-layout_5.1-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com