data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm (uncompressor debug)
Lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm, with very safe
integrity checking and a user interface similar to the one of gzip or bzip2.
This package contains the debugging symbols for the uncompressor.
lunzip (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Using license exception description in license field in copyright
* Switching to xz compression.
* Adding patch to avoid overwriting build-environment.
-- Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:09:27 +0200
lunzip (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Using compression level 9 also for binary packages.
2012-02-26 Antonio Diaz Diaz <email@example.com>
* Version 1.1 released.
* main.c (decompress): Print only one status line for each
multi-member file when only one '-v' is specified.
* main.c (close_and_set_permissions): Inability to change output
file attributes has been downgraded from error to warning.
* Changed quote characters in messages as advised by GNU Standards.
Browse inside lunzip-dbg_1.1-2_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com