puzzle game about witty fish saving the world sokoban-style
Fish Fillets is strictly a puzzle game. The goal in every of the seventy
levels is always the same: find a safe way out. The fish utter witty remarks
about their surroundings, the various inhabitants of their underwater realm
quarrel among themselves or comment on the efforts of your fish. The whole
game is accompanied by quiet, comforting music.
fillets-ng for Debian
you can get czech language spoken dialogs by installing
these are a completely optional add-on to the music and sound already
included in fillets-ng-data, probably mostly useful for czech-speaking
people (but may be used by others for fun with subtitles in a
different language). since the 0.7.0pre1 upstream release it is
Fish Fillets NG - 1.0.1
* Fixed a bug in the last levels. Fish were unable to swim to some places.
It happened next to the room border. The bug was introduced in version 0.9.2.
Big thanks Radek and Mirek Olsak for discovering it.
Fish Fillets NG - 1.0.0
* Dutch spoken dialogs (by Astrid de Wijn and friends).
* Disallowed a move, to be consistent with the original Fish Fillets.
Pushing of pa
fillets - puzz
fillets-ng (1.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* add patch from Guillem Jover migrating to Lua 5.1 (C
2011-09-08 20:21 fidlej
* AUTHORS, NEWS, configure.in: Preparing fillets 1.0.1.
- draw nice curves at worldmap
- tooltips for pedometer
- level editor - does anybody need thi
Ivo Danihelka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- main developer
- developed new game engine
Pavel Danihelka <fil
Browse inside fillets-ng_1.0.1-2_kfreebsd-amd64.deb