Soundcard-based X program for operating PSK31
Twpsk uses a soundcard to receive and transmit PSK31, an extremely
narrow band HF-mode. PSK31 is a mode for keyboard QSO's.
twpsk and psk31lx for Debian
Both packages have been build from the twpsk sources. So now we have
an X-based program (twpsk) and a terminal based program (psk31lx).
I have made an effort to split the configuration files for both packages.
If you find any errors, let me know.
This version of twpsk has changed policy for the datafiles, e.g.
Brag, LongCQ and ShortCQ. Yo
WELCOME TO TWPSK
twpsk is free software. Please see the file COPYING for details.
Documentation is built in to the program and can be read via the
Help button on the menu bar.
For building and installation instructions please see the INSTALL file.
This software is released under the GNU General License and is provided
FREE. If you like it, and would like to show your appreciatio
TWPSK - PSK31 for Linux/Soundblaster
Changes Ver 3.0
- added no-write-strings to src/Makefile.am
- waterfall is greatly enlarged
- Info messages sent to RX text window at start up
- fixed right attachment on WF drawing area - must have gotted lost
- fixed a bug in gotSig() while restoring mixer values
- Controls - Flow Up menu button to change waterfall direction
- waterfall drawning uses much
twpsk (3.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Retiring - set the package maintainer to Debian QA Group.
twpsk THANKS file
twpsk has originally been written by Ted Williams, wa0eir.
Many people have furth
This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg email@example.com on
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:51:43 +0200.
Browse inside twpsk_3.0-3_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com