Polyester widget style for KDE4
Widget style that aim to maintain a good balance between eyecandy and
simplicity. It is based on KDE3's Plastik style.
Polyester is a kde widget style and a kwin decoration both aimed to be a good balance between eye candy and simplicity.
kde-style-polyester (2.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add the cmake build dependency, as it is no more provided by kdelibs5-dev.
* Convert to dh7:
- bump debhelper build dependency to >= 7.3.16
- bump pkg-kde-tools build dependency to >= 0.5
- remove cdbs build dependency
- install AUTHORS, and README using docs file
* Remove quilt build dependency, no
-some fixes in build files, links less stuff
-fixed icons on tabbars
-fixed a bug in kcalc
-built with cmake is a kstyle, built with qmake is a plain qt style
-some fixes here and there
-corrected a crash with qt webkit
-corrected a graphical glitch with textboxes in Plasma
-various visual fixes
-support for translations
Marco Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
based on Smootblend by
Ryan Nickell <p0z3r@user
This package was debianized by Michael Biebl <email@example.com> on
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:13:08 +0100.
Browse inside kde-style-polyester_2.0.0-3_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com