C++ network server library, development files
This package contains the header files and static libraries needed
for development with libCapsiNetwork.
libCapsiNetwork is a network library for C++ server daemons aimed at
easy development. Implementing a server is as easy as adding a few
lines to your code and writing one function that handles input
3. Contacting the author
libCapsiNetwork is a network library for C++ server daemons aimed at easy
development of server daemons.
Implementing the library is as easy as adding a few lines to your code and
writing one function that handles input events. See the server.cc and
server.h example files on how to implem
libcapsinetwork (0.3.0-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning package (see #634498).
* Remove .la file from -dev package.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Update to 3.0 (quilt) source format.
-- Daniel Schepler <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:56:38 -0700
libcapsinetwork (0.3.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix FTBFS with automake 1.11 as automake package.
- let users reimplement Listener::socketHandler rather than making a weird
callback that results in unresolved symbols on some platforms.
- don't lookup host names unless socket is accepted.
- fixed race condition in Listener::do_select that occured when no
ListenPorts are bound
- offer return code to Listener::addListenPort so applications can manually
- Listener needs to periodically try to rebind unbound ListenPorts
- code heade
Rob Kaper <email@example.com>
Erik van Zijst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <email@example.com> on
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:52:09 -0
Browse inside libcapsinetwork-dev_0.3.0-7_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com