An implementation of SGI's OpenGL Character Renderer (GLC)
The OpenGL Character Renderer (GLC) is a state machine that provides OpenGL
programs with character rendering services via an application programming
This package contains the development files.
This file contains general informations about QuesoGLC. For installation
instructions, see the INSTALL file if you run a POSIX platform and INSTALL.win
if you run Windows.
QuesoGLC is a free implementation of SGI's OpenGL Character Renderer (GLC).
QuesoGLC is based on the FreeType library, provides Unicode support and is
designed to be easily ported on any platform that supports both FreeType and
quesoglc (0.7.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Move into the Debian Games Team maintainer permission
- Add myself and brad to uploaders
* Update VCS URLs to new pkg-games location
* Rebuild package against new glew (Closes: #585669)
* Bump Standards-Version, no changes needed
* Add DEP-3 headers to the patches
* Drop extra space from Build-Depends
* Refer to the correct version of t
Changes made from the "0.7.1" release to the "0.7.2" release:
* Bertrand Coconnier:
- Fixed bug #2019450 (added a workaround for open source drivers of the Intel
chipsets : a bug in the drivers prevent a character to be displayed).
- Fixed a bug which caused some memory leaks when memory allocation failed
during the update of the ma
Released under LGPL license (see attached file LICENSE).
Copyright (c) 2002, 2004-2007 Bert
Thanks to :
* Pablo Barbáchano for fixing the install process and providing a patch to allow Queso
Browse inside libglc-dev_0.7.2-4_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com