Jigdo Template Export - runtime library
libjte is a library providing support for creating jigdo files, to be
used by ISO image creation tools such as xorriso.
This package provides the runtime library file needed to run software
written using libjte
jigit (1.19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ Improved error-handling in mkimage and libjte.
- mkjigsnap rewrite:
- merge two old implementations
- switch to perl: cleaner code, much faster snapshot generation
- added -v (verbose) and -N (dry-run) options
+ Put AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR in a better place in the libjte configure
Version 1.19 (2011-06-16)
* Improved error-handling in mkimage and libjte.
* mkjigsnap rewrite:
+ merge two old implementations
+ switch to perl: cleaner code, much faster snapshot generation
+ added -v (verbose) and -N (dry-run) options
* Put AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR in a better place in the libjte configure
* Remove -Werror from the Makefile - gcc is getting more and more
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of jigit. Jigit includes:
* a set of tools written by Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org> to help
create ISO images from jigdo files.
Copyright (c) 2004-2011 Steve McIntyre. jigit may be copied under
the terms and conditions of version 2 of the GNU General Public
License, as published by the Free Software Foundation (Cambridge,
Browse inside libjte1_1.19-1_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com