network library for Simple DirectMedia Layer
This is a small, low-level, cross-platform networking library, that
can be used with the Simple DirectMedia Layer library
sdl-net1.2 (1.2.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix the clean rule to check for Makefile first
-- Mike Furr <email@example.com> Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:58:14 -0400
sdl-net1.2 (1.2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #399914, #437003)
* Fixed copyright file to say LGPL instead of GPL (Closes: #433475)
* Fixed several lintian errors (pkg is now binNMU-safe).
Joakim L. Gilje - Sat Jul 14 22:54:37 PDT 2007
* Set server TCP sockets to blocking mode on Mac OS X, Solaris, etc.
Sam Lantinga - Sun Apr 30 01:48:40 PDT 2006
* Added gcc-fat.sh for generating Universal binaries on Mac OS X
* Updated libtool support to version 1.5.22
Sam Lantinga - Wed Nov 19 00:23:44 PST 2003
* Updated libtool support for new mingw32 DLL build process
This package was originally debianized by Arthur Korn <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:07:38 +0200.
It is now maintained by Mike Furr <email@example.com> as of
Mon, 15 Apr 2003 22:17:00 -0500.
It was downloaded from
Sam Lantiga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roy Wood <email@example.com>
Browse inside libsdl-net1.2_1.2.7-2_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com