The Surface Evolver is an interactive program for the study of surfaces shaped
by surface tension and other energies, and subject to various constraints.
Evolver(1) BSD General Commands Manual Evolver(1)
evolver — The Surface Evolver, minimize energy of a surface
evolver [-adehimqwxy] [-f file] [-pN] [datafile]
The Surface Evolver is a program that minimizes the energy of a
triangulated surface according to designated energies and con‐
straints. This man page only documen
evolver (2.30c-2) unstable; urgency=low
* No longer has ev225g.tar.gz or any other tarball (closes: #392377).
* Removed libreadline5-dev from Build-Depends (closes: #553753).
* Changed to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Bumped debhelper compat to 5, and Standards-Version.
* Corrected evolver-doc doc-base section.
-- Adam C. Powell, IV <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 Jun 2010 07:54:20 -040
This package was debianized by Adam Powell <email@example.com> on October 17,
It was downloaded from
Upstream author: Ken Brakke
Copyright (from personal communication with author November 10, 2000):
"you may copy, modify, and redistribute freely."
Browse inside evolver_2.30c-2_kfreebsd-amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com