Tokyo Cabinet Database Libraries [runtime]
Tokyo Cabinet is an efficient database library like GDBM and NDBM.
It features hash database and B+ tree database and is developed as the
successor of QDBM, for the purpose of the following three points: higher
processing speed, smaller size of a database file, and simpler API.
This is the debugging symbols for the Tokyo Cabinet database library.
tokyocabinet (1.4.37-6) unstable; urgency=high
* Woops, the test-suite was incorrectly disabled, enable it again.
* Bump the urgency to high as this fixes the last RC issue of the package
(unbuildable on s390). The RC bug isn't closed as it isn't really an
tokyocabinet bug but likely a glibc one (see #555540).
-- Pierre Habouzit <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 19 May 2010 23:36:27 +0200
2009-10-27 Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>
* tctdb.c (tctdbcacheclear, tctdbcacheclearimpl): new functions.
* tcadb.c (tcadbmisc): "getpart", "cacheclear", and "regex" functions were added.
- Release: 1.4.37
2009-10-26 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tcutil.c (tcwwwformdecode2): a bug related to multiple cookie handling was fixed.
* tcadb.c (tcadbmisc): the "error" fun
This package was dowloaded from http://tokyocabinet.sourceforge.net/
Copyright: © 2007 Pierre Habouzit <email@example.com>
The Debian Packaging is under the BSD license.
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Mikio Hirabayashi
Tokyo Cabinet is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU L
Browse inside libtokyocabinet-dbg_1.4.37-6_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com