ODBC libraries for UNIX (development files)
This package contains the development files (headers and libraries) for
unixODBC, an implementation of the Open DataBase Connectivity interface
for Unix systems. You should not need to install this package unless
you intend to develop C language applications which use ODBC, or to
compile ODBC-using applications from source.
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #433312).
- Fixes compatibility with Oracle driver. Closes: #567521.
- The txt driver has been dropped upstream.
- The prototype of odbcinst_system_file_path has changed, so time for
another package rename to odbcinst1debian2.
- Touch debian/unixodbc.symbols for new interfaces.
* Drop build-depe
* missing protype in 2.2.13 made the build fail on some platforms
* There was a mutex around iconv that needed adding. Without this,
there was a potential thread problem
* Fix problem with SQLGetDiagRec/Field returning double driver
* odbctest was using the wrong handle for SQLGetConnectOption
* remove startup thread race condition
This package was debianized by Ivan E. Moore II <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:53:23 -0600.
It was downloaded from http://www.unixodbc.org/
Upstream Authors: Please see AUTHORS file for full list
Copyright: 1999-2005 Nick Gorham <email@example.com>,
Peter Harvey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, et al.
Copyright: 1999-2005 Nick Gorham <nick@easyso
Browse inside unixodbc-dev_2.2.14p2-1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com