GNU R package for classification
The class package provides functions and datasets to support chapter
12 on 'Classification' in the book 'Modern Applied Statistics with S'
(4th edition) by W.N. Venables and B.D. Ripley. The following URL
provides more details about the book:
Software and datasets to support 'Modern Applied Statistics with S',
fourth edition, by W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley.
Springer, 2002, ISBN 0-387-95457-0.
This file documents software changes since the third edition.
- fixed a bug in knn(use.all = FALSE)
- added SOM, batchSOM and ancillary functions.
- Bugfix in SOM (7.0-5)
- knn* and lvq* explicitly check for missing values in the inputs.
r-cran-class (7.3-2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Added r-cran-mass to (Build-)Depends: (Closes: #584340)
-- Dirk Eddelbuettel <email@example.com> Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:07:29 -0500
r-cran-class (7.3-2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* debian/control: Provided extended long Description:
* debian/control: Set (Build-)Depends: to current R version
This is the Debian GNU/Linux r-cran-class package of class, a package
providing functions and datasets for classification written by
W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley.
It has already been part of Debian since Dec 1997 as part of the
r-base package, and since Jan 2004 as part of the package bundle VR
packaged as r-cran-vr.
This package was created by Dirk Eddelbuettel <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Browse inside r-cran-class_7.3-2-2_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com