Software and datasets to support 'Modern Applied Statistics with S',
fourth edition, by W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley.
Springer, 2002, ISBN 0-387-95457-0.
This file documents software changes since the third edition.
- Methods for class "surf.ls" contributed by Roger Bivand.
- surf.ls and surf.gls now check for x,y,z cols in a data frame given for x.
- PP datasets moved from data to ppdata
r-cran-spatial (7.3-2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* debian/control: Provided extended long Description:
* debian/control: Set (Build-)Depends: to current R version
* debian/control: Set Standards-Version: to current version
-- Dirk Eddelbuettel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 03 Apr 2010 08:10:33 -0500
r-cran-spatial (7.3-1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Debian pac
This is the Debian GNU/Linux r-cran-spatial package of spatial, a package
providing functions and datasets for kriging and point-pattern analysis by
W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley.
It has already been part of Debian since Dec 1997 as part of the
r-base package, and since Jan 2004 as part of the package bundle VR
packaged as r-cran-vr.
This package was created by Dirk Eddelbuettel <email@example.com