Haru is a free, cross platform, open-source C library for generating
PDF files. It supports the following features:
1. Generation of PDF files with lines, text and images.
2. Outlines, text and link annotations.
3. Document compression usig deflate-decode.
4. Embedded PNG and Jpeg images.
5. Embedded Type1 and TrueType fonts.
6. Creation of encrypted PDF files.
7. Usage of various character sets (ISO8859-1~16, MSCP1250~8, KOI8-R).
8. Support for CJK fonts and encodings.
This package contains the header files for developing with libharu.
# URL http://libharu.org/
# Copyright 2000-2006 (c) Takeshi Kanno
# Copyright 2007-2009 (c) Antony Dovgal et al.
See INSTALL for instructions on how to install libHaru.
* What is Haru Free PDF Library?
Haru is a free, cross platform, open-sourced software library for generating
PDF. It supports the following features.
1. Generating PDF files with lines, text, ima
libharu (2.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* update to upstream 2.2.1
* Set priority to optional instead of extra (Closes: #631332)
* Remove unneeded patches (part of libharu 2.2.0 and above)
* Import some upstream bugfixes
* Update copyright/rules file, no dfsg cleaning needed anymore
* Update package name to reflect soname change
* Remove libtool-helper (*.la) and static library (*.a