Static libraries and headers for Window Maker applications
Contains libWMaker and header files, for building Window Maker aware
wmaker (0.92.0-8.2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for kfreebsd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against new libjpeg to pick up versioned symbols
-- kfreebsd-i386 Build Daemon (field) <email@example.com> Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:27:03 +0000
wmaker (0.92.0-8.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "please depend
Changes since version 0.91.0:
- fixed crash with info panel and alt-tabbing
- updated Japanese translations (Takeo Hashimoto <HashimotoTakeo@mac.com>)
- allow disable of switch panel when SwitchPanelImages=None
- added X Input Methods support in WINGs
- fixed issues with compiling on Solaris with openwin
- reduced minimum required version number for the Xft library t
This package was debianized by Marcelo E. Magallon
<firstname.lastname@example.org> on Sat, 1 Nov 1997 15:21:20 -0600.
The original package was debianized by Neil A. Rubin <email@example.com>
on Sun, 18 May 1997 18:02:24 -0400.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.windowmaker.info/pub/source/release
Window Maker X11 Window Manager
Copyright (c) 1997 Alfredo Kengi Kojima
Window Maker is free software; you can
Browse inside libwmaker0-dev_0.92.0-8.2+b1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com