z80ex emulation library, development files
libz80ex is a portable ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator designed as a library.
Goals include: precise opcode emulation (documented & undocumented),
exact timings for each opcode (including I/O operations) and multiple
CPU contexts. A disassembler is included as well. This package
contains the development files.
ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator
- precise opcode emulation (documented & undocumented)
- exact timings for each opcode (including I/O operations)
- full support for all interrupt modes
- ability to create several virtual CPUs
- portable: written in pure ANSI C
- builds as a library with simple callback-based API
- disassembler included
z80ex for Debian
This library has mainly been packaged because it is required by package kcemu.
It may be used for other ZiLoG z80 emulators as well.
-- Adrian Glaubitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:43:18 +0100
z80ex (1.1.18-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Adrian Glaubitz ]
* Initial release (Closes: #570150)
* Fix lintian errors and warnings.
[ Jan Dittberner ]
* switch to Source-Format 3.0 (quilt)
* patch Makefile using
instead of direct upstream modification
-- Adrian Glaubitz <email@example.com> Thu, 25 Fe
12.09.2009 - 1.1.18
- HALT/NMI bugfix (by Kalvis)
- some code were optimized for speed (by Mastermin
- [rst] option to build the library with t-state callback permanently
disabled, but with full timi
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Adrian Glaubitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Thu, 04
Browse inside libz80ex-dev_1.1.18-1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com