atheme.org's on screen display library - main
libaosd is an advanced on screen display library. It supports
many modern features like anti-aliased text and composited
rendering via XComposite, as well as support for rendering
Cairo and Pango layouts.
This package contains the main library.
libaosd (0.2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Taking over as the maintainer with approval of the previous one.
* New upstream release:
+ linking flags were revised. (Closes: #555078)
+ Updated the manual page for aosd_cat to explain the geometry parameters
thoroughly (Closes: #464745).
* Bump the standards version to 3.9.1:
+ use debhelper >= 7.0.50~;
+ debian/compat: 7;
Changes in 0.2.7 (2 Aug 2010):
* As a library, we shouldn't call exit on X11 polling error, aborting now.
* On distclean, remove those files that were generated by configure and vice versa do not remove those that weren't.
* Updated the build system from its upstream to fix the installation on non-GNU systems.
* Updated the manual page for aosd_cat to explai
This package was debianized by William Pitcock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:31:14 -0600.
It was downloaded from <http://www.atheme.org/project/libaosd>
Upstream Authors: Eugene Paskevich <email@example.com>,
Giacomo Lozito <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
William Pitcock <email@example.com>,
Evan Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2007-2
Browse inside libaosd2_0.2.7-1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com