Disk ARchive: Shared library
Full featured archiver with support for differential backups, slices,
compression, ATTR/ACL support. DAR also supports Pipes for remote
operations, including with ssh.
This package contains the shared library for accessing archives.
dar (2.4.5.debian.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Use prestine upstream source. No changes.
-- Brian May <email@example.com> Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:29:00 +1000
dar (2.4.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Adds -ai option (closes: #665387).
* Update debian standards version to 3.9.3.
-- Brian May <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 02 May 2012 15:31:52 +1000
dar (2.4.2-1) unstable; urge
from 2.4.4 to 2.4.5
- updated sample scripts to be compatible with dar's --min-digit option
- added missing included file to be able to compile with gcc-4.7.0
- removing an unused variable in filtre.cpp
- fixed a display bug when comparing archive with filesystem, leading to a
segmentation fault (%S in place of %i in mask)
- fixed bug leading dar to not restore some directories from differential
This package was debianized by Brian May <email@example.com> on
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:15:33 +1100.
Browse inside libdar64-5_2.4.5.debian.1-1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com