streams library for for Strigi Desktop Search
This package is part of Strigi Desktop Search, it contains a library for
writing clients using libstreams.
See the 'strigi-daemon' package for more information.
Strigi is a fast and light desktop search engine. It can handle a large range of file formats such as emails, office documents, media files, and file archives. It can index files that are embedded in other files. This means email attachments and files in zip files are searchable as if they were normal files on your harddisk.
Strigi is normally run as a background daemon that can
strigi (0.7.2-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for kfreebsd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libexiv2-9
-- kfreebsd-i386 Build Daemon (field) <email@example.com> Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:15:04 +0000
strigi (0.7.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Fathi Boudra <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:01:06
- Improve cpp analyzer speed and output
- Fix crash due to deep nesting of calls in pdf analyzer
- Fix iconv use on Mac OS X
- Support more fields from ODF documents
- Improved skipping behavior on streams for large files.
- Added album art support.
- Added support for ID3v1 tags.
- Added MP3 stream metadata extraction, UTF-16 support in tags.
- Extended the range of metadata
- fix this: set indexdir='' in daemon.conf, now strigidaemon crashes on an exception
- maintain the
This package was debianized by:
Fathi Boudra <email@example.com> on Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:57:10 +02
Browse inside libstreams0_0.7.2-1+b1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com