C Library and Tools for Amazon S3 Access
This package includes the libs3 shared object library, needed to run
applications compiled against libs3, and additionally contains the s3
utility for accessing Amazon S3.
libs3 (2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add missing s3 binary (closes: #686094).
-- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:03:11 +0200
libs3 (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial upload (closes: #676912).
-- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) <email@example.com> Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:42:33 +0200
Thu Sep 18 10:03:02 NZST 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
* This file is no longer maintained, sorry
Sat Aug 9 13:44:21 NZST 2008 email@example.com
* Fixed bug wherein keys with non-URI-safe characters did not work
correctly because they were not being URI-encoded in the request UR
* Split RPM and DEB packages into normal and devel packages
Fri Aug 8 22:40:19 NZST 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse inside libs3-2_2.0-2_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com