Elementary based mplayer frontend for audio files
Intone is an elementary based front end for mplayer written in C.
It has been written for Openmoko Freerunner, but will run on
other systems, too. Apart from common things supported by most
audio players intone supports A2DP headsets (audio via bluetooth)
and interacts with FSO for call detection (pause music on call).
If you want intone to load the needed kernel modules
you need to start it as root. But you can just load
the needed modules before starting intone, too:
* uinput Needed for Bluetooth Headset Buttons.
* snd-pcm-oss Don't block opening busy PCM devices.
-- Sebastian Reichel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:23:00
intone - elementary audio player
intone is an elementary based mplayer audio frontend. It has
been written for Openmoko Freerunner, but may be used with
any phone using the Freesmartphone.org software stack with
intone (0.77-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply use-dbus-to-set-scenario.patch from David Kalnischkies
* Update Format of copyright to current DEP5 revision
* Switch from CDBS to debhelper
-- Sebastian Reichel <email@example.com> Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:36:52 +0100
intone (0.77-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #615734)
* Update my mail address
27 Jul 09 - ver 0.61
* minor GUI changes
* progress during scan
* settings shows bt when streaming t
Browse inside intone_0.77-2_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com