Sound Synthesis Toolkit
The Sound Synthesis Toolkit is a C++ library with implementations
of several sound synthesis algorithms, starting from Frequency
Modulation, over Physical Modelling and others. It can be used
as a library, but it also provides some nice software synthesizers.
stk (4.4.2-5+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for kfreebsd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild with jackd-defaults
-- kfreebsd-i386 Build Daemon (field) <email@example.com> Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:12:49 +0000
stk (4.4.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: Consider each line executed in a subshell, really
The Synthesis ToolKit in C++ (STK)
By Perry R. Cook and Gary P. Scavone, 1995-2010.
v4.4.2: (4 February 2010)
- added various header file includes for newer compilers
- new LentPitShift class (thanks to Francois Germain)
- added "addTo" function to Delay class
- updates to RtAudio and RtMidi
- bug fixes in Voicer class (thanks Richard Dobson!)
- bug fixes in Granulate class
- added Makefile.in t
Browse inside libstk0c2a_4.4.2-5+b1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com