Portable CD player with an ncurses interface
tcd is a portable CD player with an ncurses based interface. It uses SDL as
a backend to access the CD devices without kernel-specific dependencies.
To build your own version of tcd, you need the GNU autotools.
Install the packages automake, autoconf and then run "autoreconf -i".
This will create the usual ./configure script.
* fixed a delayed screen refresh bug reported by Jan Engelhardt.
* refactoring: better error handling, fixed invalid data flow paths
* finished transition to support SDL.
* complete rewrite of the user interface.
* complete code audit for buffer overflows.
* The screen now is resizable.
* added basic SDL support.
* Package adopted by Robert Mil
tcd - tiny cd player
tcd has no options.
tcd is a tiny cd player for a text terminal. It uses ncurses
for drawing and SDL for playing audio CDs.
Robert Millan <email@example.com>
Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tcd (2.2.1+20040830) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot.
- Fixes cddbslave error.
== GNU gettext support ==
will be added after the cleanup phase. (rillig)
== Improve CDDB handling
Original author (unreachable): Tim P. Gerla (email@example.com)
Currently maintained by:
This package was debianized by Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:10:43 +0200.
Browse inside tcd_2.2.1+20040830_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com