a file browsing tool for the X Window System
xless allows you to view information in an X window. It allows
filename (or multiple filenames) arguments, or input via STDIN.
It can print the current buffer and do regular expression searches.
As of 1.7-10, the following changes have been made to the Debian version of
* We no longer use the IMakefile based Makefile, mostly just because it's
really complex and I don't want to deal with it
* We no longer use the included regexp library, but instead rely on the
regexp functions built into glibc. This makes it easier to maintain.
* The only search type that is recognized now is
xless - File browsing program for the X Window System.
xless [-f] [-toolkitoption ...] [filename ...]
Xless pops up a window on the display specified, containing
the file specified on the command line or piped in from
stdin. This file may easily be viewed
xless (1.7-14) unstable; urgency=low
* Change maintainer e-mail address.
* Fix lintian warnings
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3 (without modification).
* Added Vcs-* fields (debian/control).
* Added debian/watch.
* Update debhelper compat to 5.
- Update Build-Deps accordingly.
* Updating information
This is the Debian prepackaged version of the xless program.
xless is Copyright (C) 1994 by Dave Glo
Browse inside xless_1.7-14_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com