Data files for the ECMWF Interpolation library
The Interpolation library (EMOSLIB) includes Interpolation software and GRIB,
BUFR, CREX encoding/decoding routines. It is used by the ECMWF meteorological
archival and retrieval system (MARS) and also by the ECMWF graphics
This package contains the data files needed by EMOSLIB.
emoslib (000382+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't hardcode quadmath; it breaks on some archs. Instead let it be
pulled in by -lgfortran.
-- Alastair McKinstry <email@example.com> Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:33:21 +0000
emoslib (000382+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Nove from cdbs to debhelper 9
* Move to Multi-Arch.
* Standards-Version: 3.9.2
* Now b
Changes in 000371
Latest Emos library 000370 is updated on 7.9.2009 due to changes of N320 Reduced Gaussian Grid definition.
* Check on section 4 size and actual data size. The check will be performed only is variable CHECK_S4=true is set.
* For bufr Edition 4 section 3 and 4 can have odd number of bytes
* Compression on character string
* Fix for
This package was debianized by Alastair McKinstry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, on
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:22:04 +0100. It was downloaded from
Upstream authors: ECMWF
Copyright © 2009 European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts.
Licensed under the Lesser GNU General Public License.
The texts of the license can be found in /usr/share
Browse inside libemos-data_000382+dfsg-2_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com