fast archiver program with good compression ratio
ppmd predicts the probability of a given character based on the
characters that immediately precede it (as all PPM compressors,
see also Markov Chains and Context Modeling). This archiver
should be better than zip, gzip, bzip2, zzip, szip and ppmz(2)
at compressing files.
This is PPMd version i1. Due to policy the debian version number is 9.1-X.
PPMonster.exe have been removed, since its licensed differently than the
rest of the package.
ppmd(1) utils ppmd(1)
ppmd - file-to-file compressor
ppmd [e|d] [switches] filename...|wildcard...
It is written for embedding in user programs mainly and it is
not intended for immediate use. I was interested in speed and
performance improvements of abstract PPM model [1-6] only,
ppmd (9.1-16) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 7.
* Use dh_prep instead of “dh_clean -k”.
* Use $(filter ...) instead of $(findstring ...) to extract space separated
options from DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS in debian/rules.
* Switch to source format “3.0 (quilt)”:
- Remove quilt from Build-Depends.
- Remove quilt.make include from debian/rules.
This package was debianized by Magnus Ekdahl <email@example.com> on
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:34:52 +0200.
Browse inside ppmd_9.1-16_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com