WindowMaker dockapp to monitor memory and swap usage
wmmemload displays the current memory and swap usage as a percentage
value. It is based on wmcpuload and wmmemmon, and as such looks very
nice alongside those.
wmmemload is designed to work with the WindowMaker dock, but will work with
other window managers as well.
wmmemload - A dockapp to monitor memory/swap usages
This manual page documents briefly the wmmemload command.
WMMemLoad is a program to monitor memory/swap usages. It is a
dockapp that is supported by X window managers such as Window
wmmemload (0.1.6-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixing errors in manual page.
-- Philipp Benner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:42:43 +0200
wmmemload (0.1.6-5) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer e-mail address.
* debian/control: Added DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.
* debian/control: Standards version 3.7.3.
* debian/control: Added homepage field.
* debian/copyright: UTF-
2003 November 3
* Fixed problem with buffers/cache on Linux 2.6.*
2002 June 24
* Fixed backlight background (submitted by Pete ???)
2002 April 11
* Minor clean-up
2002 April 10
* version 0.1.2 released.
* Fixed missing middle 0 in 100% for swap and memory (found by Callum M. Duncan)
* Removed unnecessary icons directory
* Removed unnecessary stamp-h
2002 April 09
* version 0.1.
Mark Staggs <email@example.com>
Based largely on work on WMMemMon and WMCPULoad done b
For creating WMMemMon and WMCPULoad for which this is based:
Seiichi SATO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside wmmemload_0.1.6-6_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com