screenshots utility for Xfce
Screenshooter is an utility for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It can take
desktop, rectangles or selected window screenshots, and you can bind it to
your "Print Screen" key. A panel plugin is provided too.
This application allows you to capture the entire screen, the active
window or a selected region. You can set the delay that elapses
before the screenshot is taken and the action that will be done with
the screenshot: save it to a PNG file, copy it to the clipboard, open
it using another application, or host it on ZimageZ, a free online
image hosting service.
A plugin for the Xfce panel is a
=== Version 1.7.9 ===
* The XMLRPC-C dependency has been replaced by libsoup.
* Gtk 2.14 is now required to compile.
* Switch to a non-recursive Makefile.am. This reduces the build time
and centralizes the build information.
* New features:
- Scrolling the panel plugin button changes the area to be captured.
- When compositing is on, use a nice partially transparent rubber-ba
XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1) User Commands XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)
xfce4-screenshooter - application to take screenshots
Show help options
Show all help options
Show GTK+ Options
xfce4-screenshooter (1.7.9-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for kf
Author: Jérôme Guelfucci <email@example.com>
* Improve the cairo rubber banding: allow the user to compute the size of
the rectangle (as with a
Jérôme Guelfucci <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Bobadilla Le
This package was debianized by Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com> on
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:31:02 +0
Browse inside xfce4-screenshooter_1.7.9-1+b1_kfreebsd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com