Set and graph data types for Python 2.3
kjbuckets is a C extension to the Python interpreter which
defines set and graph data types, as well as an alternative
dictionary data type. These types are tightly coupled at
the level of C, allowing fast and powerful algebraic
combinations of container objects.
This Debian package is built for Python 2.3.
gadfly (1.0.0-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Add python as a build dependency (dh_python needs it, should really
be fixed in debhelper, hint, hint ...).
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:42:10 +0200
gadfly (1.0.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add python dependencies (closes: #255568).
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:46:17 +0200
This file contains the changes to Gadfly over time. The entries are given with
the most recent entry first.
- fixed compilation bug in kjbucketsmodule.c (PyObject_HEAD_INIT)
- fixed commit-after-open bug (no working_db)
- added more functionality to gfplus:
/ or !! repeat last command
(s|c)/pat/repl repeat last but RE sub pat for repl
- corrected gfplus exit code
- close db bef
This package was debianized by Rob Tillotson email@example.com on
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:54:29 -0400.
It was downloaded from http://gadfly.sourceforge.net/
* Aaron Robert Watters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Richard Jones <email@example.com>
The gadfly and kjbuckets source is copyrighted, but you can freely use and
copy it as long as you don't change or remove
Browse inside python2.3-kjbuckets_1.0.0-7_m68k.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com