Debugging symbols for libopensc2
This package contains the debugging symbols for the libopensc library
Card initialization can be performed by utilities in the opensc package.
OpenSC documentation is now maintained in our online wiki at
and a copy in html format is provided in the doc/ directory
with all releases or snapshots of OpenSC in tar.gz files.
Please take a look at the documentation before trying to
install OpenSC. Most important are the pages
A short introduction what OpenSC is and how it fits into the big pi
NEWS for OpenSC -- History of user visible changes
Please also see doc/WhatsNew.html or
Also see the svn changelog using svn command
New in 0.11.13; 2010-02-16; Andreas Jellinghaus
* Modify Rutoken S binary interfaces by Aktiv Co.
* Muscle driver fixed (acl reading issue)
* Many small fixes (e.g. mem leaks)
opensc (0.11.13-1.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* CVE-2010-4523: Protect against buffer overflow from rogue cards
-- Jonathan Wiltshire <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:20:22 +0000
opensc (0.11.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #570107, #505404)
* libtool.m4: Delete spurious libtool.m4 that was picked up somew
2010-02-16 09:02 aj
This package was debianized by Eric Dorland <email@example.com> on Mon,
22 Dec 2003 23:23:29 -0500.
Browse inside libopensc2-dbg_0.11.13-1.1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com