lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm
Lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm, with very safe
integrity checking and a user interface similar to the one of gzip or bzip2.
Lzip decompresses almost as fast as gzip and compresses better than bzip2,
which makes it well suited for software distribution and data archiving.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
lzip (1.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Correcting wrong upstream name in copyright file.
-- Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:11:15 +0200
lzip (1.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Correcting email address in changelog of version 1.13~rc2-1.
* Adding patch to avoid overwriting build-environment.
* Switching to xz compression.
* Using license ex
2012-02-24 Antonio Diaz Diaz <email@example.com>
* Version 1.13 released.
* Lziprecover has been moved to its own package.
* main.cc (close_and_set_permissions): Inability to change output
file attributes has been downgraded from error to warning.
* Compression time of option '-0' has been reduced by 2%.
* Reorganization of the compression code.
* Small change in '--help' output and
Browse inside lzip-dbg_1.13-3_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com