Python extension module for Niels Provos' libevent
Python extension module for libevent, from http://monkey.org/~provos/libevent/
Please, read more information about libevent in the libevent package.
This package contains the extension built for the Python debug interpreter.
python-event (0.3+svn60-3) unstable; urgency=low
* event.c regenerated for the avoid_event_sigcb patch take effect.
-- Luciano Bello <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 07 Mar 2010 00:18:36 -0300
python-event (0.3+svn60-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jakub Wilk ]
* Prepare for the Python 2.6 transition (closes: #556854):
- pass "--prefix=/usr" to setup.py call.
* Bump standards version to 3.8.
- fix exception handling in loop(), from Denis Bilenko
- add default WSGI handler, from Phoenix Sol <email@example.com>
- fix handling of the Global Interpreter Lock; events now work with threads!
(event base support is next)
- fix Leopard build (issue 8)
- support basic bufferevent API (issue 10)
- support basic evdns API
- update loop() and dispatch() to return status,
This package was debianized by Luciano Bello <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:56:03 -0200.
It was downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/pyevent/
Dug Song <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2004 Dug Song <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2003 Martin Murray <email@example.com>
Redistribution and use in source and binary
Browse inside python-event-dbg_0.3+svn60-3_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com