GNU Prolog compiler
GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with constraint solving over finite
domains (FD) developed at INRIA by Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog is based on two
systems developed by the same author (with lot of code rewriting and a lot of
new extensions): wamcc and clp(FD). Much work has been devoted to make it
ISO compatible, full compliance being one of its goals.
This package contains the compiler and runtime system for the ISO
standard version of GNU Prolog.
== GNU Prolog for Debian ======================================================
-- Packaging notes: -----------------------------------------------------------
- The .orig.tar.gz file was obtained from the CVS archive after removing *all*
CVS subdirectories, doing a "make clean-full" in the "doc/" directory and
removing all configure-generated Makefiles in "src/".
The "src/src/debian" (al
Change in GNU Prolog version 1.3.0:
* official release (Jan 4 2007)
* change error messages emitted by the compiler to follow GNU standards
* modify doc (mainly rename manual.xxx to gprolog.xxx)
* add DESTDIR variable support in main Makefile for staged installs
* fix a bug with Prolog floats in x86_64/linux (bad stack alignment)
* port for ix86/darwin (Mac OS X)
* add check target to main Makefi
GPROLOG(1) Debian GNU/Linux GPROLOG(1)
GNU Prolog - Pro
Thu Jan 4 11:17:12 CET 2007 <Daniel.Diaz@univ-paris1.fr>
* change error messages emitted by the c
gprolog (1.3.0-6.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
- Move to p
This Package is now in Debian form in the main CVS repository.
This package was initially debianize
Browse inside gprolog_1.3.0-6.1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com