Recreate a grid of mirrors from clues given by tests
Send balls through an invisible grid of mirrors (and other interesting
widgets) and observe where they end up. Then, try to recreate the same
grid from the results you just obtained.
The original artwork for gfingerpoken has been removed from the debian
package. Instead, new art has been created. The reason for this is that
the original artwork used pov-ray to be generated. Pov-ray has a non-free
license and can therefore not be in Debian. Packages which need non-free
packages to build can also not be in it. There was a choice to make new
artwork and let the package be in
gfpoken - Recreate a grid of mirrors from clues
Suddenly, you attain consciousness. You are faced by a grid
of tiny squares, all alike, and a sign, which reads as fol‐
ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das rollenballenmachine ist
gfpoken (0.32-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Upgrade to new debhelper override_* rules
* Use the dpkg-source v3 format
* Add patch to fix FTBFS with binutils-gold (Closes: #554543)
* Bump Standards-Version, no changes needed
* Drop filename for GPL-any from copyright info, not needed
* Add patch to direct blender output to the right place (Closes: #441126)
* Packaging w
2009-02-08 Bas Wijnen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: Increment version to 0.32.
Code, text by Martin Hock
[all content except that specified below]
Copyright 1999-2000 Martin Hock.
Copyright 1999-2000 Martin Hock
Copyright 2005-2009 Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.
Browse inside gfpoken_0.32-2_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com