bitmap to vector graphics converter
AutoTrace is a program for converting bitmaps to vector graphics. The aim
of the AutoTrace project is the development of a freely-available
application similar to CorelTrace or Adobe Streamline. In some aspects it
is already better. Originally created as a plugin for the GIMP,
AutoTrace is now a standalone program.
For Visual C++ user:
If you want swf support you have to get Ming at
http://www.opaque.net/ming/. You'll get an unresolved symbol when
linking to the ming library with using Visual C++. In Ming-0.2a
shape_cubic.c has to be patched(shape_cubic.c.diff). Project files for
Visual C++ 6.0 you can find in this directory(libming.dps, libming.dsw).
The patch is already reported to the ming author. T
AutoTrace is a utility for converting bitmap into vector graphics.
- tracing outline and midline
- color reduction and despeckling
- supports a lot of input and output format
The program can be used under the GNU General Public License.
The input and output functions (input-*.[ch] and output-*.[ch])
can also be used under the GNU Lesser General Public License
What's new in AutoTrace 0.31.1?
- fixed compile time error appeared when an user
specifies --without-pstoedit option(Ralf Stubner).
- fixed a bug related to centerline tracing(Martin).
- fixed bugs in dr2d output and dxf output(Martin).
- changed the name of tracing option structure
field(width_weight_factor)(Masatake). This means
source compatibility is broken.
What's new in AutoTrace 0.
These are collections of "Question and Answers", originally posted to
autotrace mailing list. Some
autotrace - conv
autotrace (0.31.1-16+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for mips; no source
2002-11-09 Masatake YAMATO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: version 0.31.1.
echo building configu
- Speed up
- Improve tracing quality
- Recognition of Circle and Ellipse pieces.
Browse inside autotrace_0.31.1-16+b1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com