Packet radio mailbox and utilities
The fbb package contains software written by f6fbb for setting up a packet
radio mailbox. It is intended for amateur radio operators. A short overview
of some of the binaries:
* fbb: Script to start the daemon.
* xfbbd: The daemon which listens for incoming connects.
* epurmess: Delete messages based on age.
* epurwp: White Pages maintenance.
* reqdir: FBB server which requests directory listings.
* xfbbC: B/W Ncurses console for xfbbd.
These are the sources of xfbbd (daemon version for LINUX) and their utilities.
1/ Compiling xfbbd and its utilities :
- goto fbbsrc/src drectory
- update the variables at the beginning of both Makefile, depending of your
configuration. This must point to the ax25-utils include and librairies.
Be sure to use at least the version 2.1.37b of ax25-utils.
fbb for Debian
Some issues with the fbb package:
I have not included kernel 2.0 support, so you should preferably run a 2.2
or 2.4 kernel with fbb.
xfbbX cannot be build because it is motif 2.0 based.
Joop Stakenborg <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:48:25 +0200
fbbgetconf - Returns values from the fbb configuration
fbbgetconf [options] [key] [key] ...
-a List all values.
-h Display a short help.
-d List default values.
This manual page
fbb - Script to
xfbbC - Console
xfbbd - Daemon f
fbb (7.04j-8.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fixed bashism in /usr/sbin/fbb
FBB BBS SOFTWARE IS TEN YEARS OLD !!
THE VERSION C64 SHOULD BE DISTRIBUTED AS AN "EVALUATION VE
Browse inside fbb_7.04j-8.2_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com